Langsung ke konten utama

DREAM - This Is Me 2nd season

Assalamu'alaikum Warahmatullahi Wabarakatuh

Assalamu'alaikum Warahmatullahi Wabarakatuh..

Hello again!
My name is Nur 'Adilah Firdaus. My friends called me Nur, Nuy, Nyuur, Cahaya, Adilah, Aus, and many more. But I more like called Nur by people who not close to me yet. Now I am 16 years old and next 27th April I will be 17 years old. I was born in Cimahi on 27th April 2002. I live in Cimahi, at Encep Kartawiria street, number 84-B. Now,  I study in High School 3 Bandung at Belitung Street number 8. I'm in 11th grade now!In 11th grade we got a lot of project tasks, like management product marketing, Research Based Learning, and many more. In this grade we also hold stick of management in extracullicular in Senior High School 3 Bandung. So, all of this duties became our dare in our school life. We have to manage our time between do the duties and do the school's tasks. It's not easy but if we do it with fun and sincere it will feel very easy.

I thik I'm a pattient person enough, friendly, have high empaty, careful even do not want to underestimate small things

I have mom and dad who's very nice. I think my parents are the greatest parents in the world! I have one sibling. She is my younger sister. Now, she is school on 8th grade in Al-Irsyad Satya Islamic School, Padalarang. She is very smart, beautiful, and talented. She got a scholarship to her school. In her 8th grade, between study in her school, She also join orchestra group and became violin player. She also join scout group in her school.

My activities at school are study of course, join some extracullicular ; DKM (Dewan Keluarga Masjid), SPeD (Suara Pelajar Debat), PMR (Palang Merah Remaja), and M3 (Majalah, Mading 3). I will do my best to do my contribution for all of these extra cullicurar. Sometimes attend religious lecture with my friends.

My hobbies or activities that I do in leissure time are read fiction or nonfitcion books, but I more like fiction book. Watch movies, Japanese drama, and Anime. I am very like action, adventure, mystery, even thriller movie.  Genre of Japanese Drama that I like is medical drama because in the future I want to be a great doctor. I just like two Anime, they're Detective Conan and Naruto. Beside I do my hobbies in leissure time, I also help mom to do the house work, help my sister to do her tasks, and sleep when I felt very tired.


I have no big achievement until now. I have got 3rd place on  reading poetry competition in kindergarten. I have got a medal from Hafidz Qur'an Juz 30 in my elementary school. I have join calistung selecting when I was in elementary school too, but I did not qualify for the next round. In junior high school until now, I haven't gotten any achievement anymore. It was very sad and bad, but from that I should run and survive to make my dreams come true.

So, as I told you before, I want to be a doctor as my career. My dream is to be one of a great doctor in the world! Beside that, I also want to be a writer, both fiction and nonficfion writer. I want give world my creation which can be remebered. I want to be a good speaker too, not as my dream or my career but as one of my abilities. I think public speaking ability is important to help me in my career and in my life. It's very important!

So, to reach all my dream I must work hard, study hard, and survive at any obstacle! Because a dream doesn't become reality trough magic ; It take sweat, determination, and hard work (Colin Powell) From now, I want to make the "best use" of Senior High School 3 Bandung as a good learning tool both academically and character building.

For now, my closest goals are get a great score in every lesson, keep my scores are stable, pass every test in high school, get invitation to the university that I want, or pass the test of SBMPTN to going to the university that I want. Oh! I haven't told you yet. I want going to FK UGM University or FK UNPAD University. I hope I can reach it. Aamiin. Beside that I want to build great  character on me. I don't want to be smart people only, but also kind, discipline, brave, confidence, polite, friendly, easy going and many more.

But I have weakness too. Especially about confidence. I haven't big confidence yet. Sometimes it disturb me in my activities.
Beside that, if my mood was bad, I'm hoing to get angry easily. It is a very bad thing, I think.









Komentar

Postingan populer dari blog ini

True Wealth (English Story)

True Wealth Once upon a time, there lived a very rich and wealthy man in a big town. He led a luxurious life. He always boasted about his wealth to his friends and relatives. His son was studying in a distant city and he returned home for vacation. The rich man wanted to show off to his son how rich he was. But his son wasn’t fond of any luxurious lifestyle. However, the rich man wanted to make his son realize that his lifestyle was extremely rich and that poor people suffered a lot. He planned a day’s visit to the entire town to show him the life of the poor people. The father and the son took a chariot and visited the entire town. They returned home after two days. The father was happy that his son was very quiet after seeing the poor people honouring the rich man and after witnessing the sufferings of the poor due to lack of facilities. The rich man asked his son, “Dear boy, how was the trip? Have you enjoyed it?” “Yes my dad, it was a great trip with you,” the son

Exercises, Announcement Text.

ANNOUNCEMENT TEXT ACTIVITY 1 TEXT 1 HELLO GEORGETOWN We’re bringing you a bigger and better location, with more of what you love about our women’s men’s and weddings & party collections and the introduction of our Ludlow Suit Shop. OPENING APRIL 2013 In the meantime, stop by our current J. Crew Store located just a few doors down on M Street or shop JCREW.COM (it’s open 24/7). For hiring opportunities, email georgetown@jcrew.com . Elements of the Announcement Found/Not Found Details Opening Found  "Hello Georgetown"  Contents  Found Spesifications of the Georgetown, location, and time of the opening . Closing Found  Email address of Georgetown. TEXT 2 CALL FOR PROPOSALS (Fund by the European Commission) The ongoing outbreaks of H5N1 Avian Influenza in Indonesi

My Plan In The Next Holiday (Dialogue)

At the school, Aliya and me are talking about our plan in the next school holiday. Nur  : Hey, Aliya! How are you doing today ? Aliya : I'm doing great! Thank you! How about you ? Nur   : I'm OK. Thanks for asking. Aliya : Holiday is almost there. Right ?  Nur   :Yes, Right! What is your plan for your holiday ? Aliya : I don't know for sure actually, haha... But I think I'm gonna travel to my grandmother's house. How                about you ? Nur   : Oh! That's a good plan. Where is your grandmother's haouse?  Maybe I will go to the my big families            hometown in Bogor, just like last year. Aliya : My grandmother's house is in Serpong, near Tanggerang. Your Plan is good too! Nur   :  How long you will stay in your grandmother's house?  Aliya :  Well, I think one week. Nur   : Wow, that's a long time..! What activities will you do in your grandmother's house? Aliya : I will meet and play with all my cousin. An