Langsung ke konten utama

Dialogue of Introduction

On Saturday, I go to the museum. There, I met a new friend. Then, She greets me.

Aliya : Hello, excuse me. May I came along with you ?
Nur   :Yes,sure. By the way, What is your name ?
Aliya : My name is Aliya. What is your name ?
Nur   : My name is Nur. Nice to meet you.
Aliya : Nice to meet you too! So, what are you doing here?
Nur   : I 'm here to search something for school's assigment. How about you ?
Aliya : Oh. I'm here to have some recreation. By the way, what's school do you go ?
Nur   : I'm a student in 3 Bandung High School.
Aliya : Oh! Me too. Did you just attend to school as a 10th grade?
Nur   : Yes, I did. And you ? 
Aliya : I'm a 10th grade too. What class do you attend?
Nur   : I attended 3rd class. How about you ?
Aliya : I attended 7th class.
Nur   : Well, since we both attended  the same school. Will you help me a bit with my assigment?
Aliya : Sure, let's search a nice place to do your job.


Komentar

Postingan populer dari blog ini

True Wealth (English Story)

True Wealth Once upon a time, there lived a very rich and wealthy man in a big town. He led a luxurious life. He always boasted about his wealth to his friends and relatives. His son was studying in a distant city and he returned home for vacation. The rich man wanted to show off to his son how rich he was. But his son wasn’t fond of any luxurious lifestyle. However, the rich man wanted to make his son realize that his lifestyle was extremely rich and that poor people suffered a lot. He planned a day’s visit to the entire town to show him the life of the poor people. The father and the son took a chariot and visited the entire town. They returned home after two days. The father was happy that his son was very quiet after seeing the poor people honouring the rich man and after witnessing the sufferings of the poor due to lack of facilities. The rich man asked his son, “Dear boy, how was the trip? Have you enjoyed it?” “Yes my dad, it was a great trip with you,” the son ...

BAKDES

Hello! On 3rd of January 2019, 11th grade of Senior High School 3 Bandung do Bakdes. Bakdes is Bakti Desa, one of many programs held by Senior High School 3 Bandung. Bakdes is activity goes to a village and we stay there for three days with host family. We went to Cibeureum Village On Thursday, 3rd January 2019. We arrived there at noon in Balai Desa Cibeureum. First day, we walked around the village, socialized with villagers, shared sembako to some villagers who needed it, helped host parents in house until night. Then we went to sleep. Second day, My class invited by one of host family there to go to Situ Cisanti. We went by truck. It was an interesting experience. I've never ride on truck before. That was my first time. Situ Cisanti was so beatiful. For you who have not known what is Situ Cisanti, It is a headwaters of Citarum River, Indonesia. There 7 source water of Citarum River. That was very clean and clear. Then, we went home. After that, My roomates and I ...

My Wonderful Turbud

On 17th - 22th of March 2019, student of 11th grade in senior high school 3 Bandung went to bali as Turbud (Tur Budaya). We went to Bali by plane. We divided into 3 fleet. My class got 3rd fleet and ride on Air Asia plane. We should arrive in Husein Sastranegara Airport Bandung at 10 a.m. In airport, we must done some registration and check. Unfortunatelly, plane for 2nd and 3rd fleet was delayed. Finally, after some hours, our plane took off at 2.00 p.m. WIB.  We arrived in Ngurahrai Airport Bali at 4.30 p.m Bali's time. Bali's time is one hour more than Bandung's time. So actually we took around 90 minutes to get Bali by the plane. After that we went to Jimbaran Beach. There, we took an outdoor dinner and saw a beatiful sunset. Suddenly, it was rains before we done the dinner. So we went to the inside restaurant immediately. From Jimbaran, we went to the Hotel Quest Denpasar. My group, consist of Aliya, Hasya, and me got room number 120 in the first floor. On the ...